This notice discloses the privacy practices for GiuseppesPizza.com and applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
What information do you collect?
Giuseppe's Pizza is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you make a purchase, register for our newsletter or contact us via email, phone/fax or mail. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/debit card information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of additional personal information collected are:
- Name of recipient
- Address of recipient
- Phone number of recipient
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
What control do I have over the information I share?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by logging into your account and/or contacting us via the email address provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
How do you use the information you collect?
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill that order. In addition, we may use your personal information to create personalized recommendations and offers. For example, we may use it to determine which related items you may like the most and/or offer you discounts.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. as well as communicate with your regarding your orders. This may include sending you an order confirmation, payment receipt, invoice/statement and delivery information. From time to time, we may also use these email address to communicate other information, including but not limited to coupons, news, special offers and notification of new products. Your email address will never be sold or shared with outside parties.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website or that Y number of men and Z number of women completed our registration form. However, we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How do you secure your data?
We take precautions to protect your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Any sensitive information, like credit card information, is processed using a reputable, secure credit card processor like Shopify or PayPal. Some information is stored in a secure third-party accounting software like Quickbooks. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In addition to using encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to sensitive information.
How do I access or correct my information?
If you have created an account at GiuseppesPizza.com, you can update some information yourself. If you are unable to update your information, we will correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information if you send us a request via mail or email that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.